MORGAN 4-PLY MATCH RUGBY LEAGUE BALL
The Morgan rugby league match balls are manufactured using a 4ply synthetic Japanese rubber. Weighing an official 440-460gr (Snr size) ensures that our balls are meeting the official weight and size requirements of any match grade rugby league ball on the market. Using an Enkey branded high air retention bladder ensures that you are only pumping the ball a couple of times per season. With a high raised pin grip surface, the Morgan rugby league match ball can be used in all weather conditions and on all types of surfaces. Using a Japanese UV grade printing machine with a matt texture helps in increasing the longevity of the artwork without creating a slippery surface. Used by hundreds of rugby league and CRL league tag clubs, this is an affordable 4-Ply Rugby League Match Ball in Australia.
4-PLY match ball
Fully imported Japanese rubber
440-460 grams (official size and weight)
All 4 panels printed
HHigh-gradeENKEY high air retention bladder
High raised Pin Grip
Japanese quality ink
Each ball in individual packing bags with how to inflate instructions
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.