Make getting into shape much more enjoyable with the Sole SR500 rower, featuring an ultra smooth air and magnetic resistance motion to create a realistic ‘on the water’ sensation. This quality constructed machine includes a long aluminium rail that’s accommodating to multiple users of varying heights. The folding design, and wheels upfront also make this rower easy to move and store, allowing users flexibility for it’s use.
Designed for comfort, convenience and reliability, this rower also features a new advanced way of adjusting resistance during the workout. Powered by wireless technology, the SR500 includes resistance adjustments in the rower handlebar. This gives users the distinct advantage of maintaining workout intensity, while simultaneously adjusting the resistance, without letting go of the handlebar. This is new technology only found on the Sole SR500.
In addition to innovative technology the Sole rower has a high sitting position which allows you to get on and off the machine with ease and adjustable pedals which fit different heel angles. Choose from an array of manual and pre-set programs and view detailed readouts on the blue, backlit display screen to achieve the most out of your workout.
Comfortable design this rower offers a high sitting position that allows users to get on and off the machine with ease. The adjustable pedals fit multiple users at various heel angles and provide comfort and ease of use during rigorous or slower paced workouts. The belt drive is durable and quiet, and does not require any maintenance.
Display includes a clear LCD display. The monitor has multiple programs to help users achieve their workout goals including, interval training and heart rate control. Readouts include 500m time, total time, strokes per minute, total strokes, calories, speed, distance and pulse.
Foldaway design allows users to exercise anywhere in the home and store after use. It includes a quick release framelock design as well as built in rollers upfront. This design provides options of where to workout as well as a convenient way to move the rower out of the room once workouts are completed
Smooth magnetic/air rower action at any setting, the Sole rower delivers a smooth natural pull via a powerful eddy current magnetic/air resistance system. The 16 levels of resistance allow for a quiet but intense workout, that include benefits of distributed force along the most important muscle areas.
Wireless adjustable resistance found exclusively on the Sole rower. Users can make resistance adjustments found right on the rower handlebar. With this new technology users can maintain their workout intensity, while never needing to slow down to make adjustments on the console, or let go of the handlebar.
- 5.5” Backlit LCD Display
- 11 x Standard Programs | 1 x User | 1 x HRC
- 16 Resistance Levels (Magnetic and Air)
- 3.5KG Flywheel
- Textured Hand Grips
- Foldaway design
- Aluminium Rails
- Oversized Pedals
- Wireless Control
- Handlebar Resistance Controls
- Chest Strap Compatible for Heart Rate Monitoring
- 204KG User Weight Capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 246.5 x 46 x 96.5cm
- Carton Dimensions: 169 x 76.5 x 33cm
- 55.6KG Gross Weight | 46.4KG Net Weight
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.