Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 100g oats
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 100g cottage cheese
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
- 1/2 chopped banana
- Combine all the pancake ingredients in a blender until smooth, adding an extra splash of almond milk if it’s too thick.
- Prepare all your toppings in small bowls. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, spray with oil.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until little bubbles start to form on the surface.
- Carefully flip with a spatula and cook for a few more minutes, or until the pancakes are lightly golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Layer the pancakes up with the fruit and any additional toppings you desire, drizzle over the honey.