Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine -
The Series 7 Smith Machine. Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises lat pulldowns triceps pressdowns cable crossovers and much much more! The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
Olympic style plates only.
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" x 66"L x 64"W (84" at bar)
Body-Solid Heavy Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench -
Without a doubt the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the WFID71! The heavy-duty 2" x 3" steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1 000 Lbs. The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts. Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient wheels let you move the WFID70 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility. Full Commercial Warranty.
- Full commercial quality with over 1 000 lbs.
- Quick easy solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Full 2¾" thick DuraFirm™ Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA3) Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1) and Lat Attachment (#GLRA81)
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 19"H x 70"L x 28"W
- Height to pad -flat position 20"
- Back pad 9.5" wide