Discover a more relaxed way to ride with a stable, versatile step-through bike that offers a recumbent design to comfortably distribute weight and maximize support. Our R30 Recumbent Bike includes our exclusive Dual Form™ Frame and Comfort Arc™ Seat
RECUMBENT BIKES Experience a versatile recumbent design that comfortably distributes weight and maximizes support. Our Dual Form Frame provides superior stability and easy step-through access, our ergonomic Comfort Arc Seat maximizes comfort and support, and our Exact Force Induction Brake on the R50 offers smooth, precise resistance changes at the touch of a button
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H) 158 x 64 x 121 cm / 62” x 25” x 48”
- User Weight Capacity 159 kg / 350 lbs.
- User Height Range 150 cm - 193 cm / 4'11” - 6'4”
- Power Supply 12V / 2A Power Adapter
- Resistance System ECB magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range 20 Levels, electronically adjustable
- Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Seat Type Comfort Arc with mesh seatback
- Seat Adjustment Fore/aft via easy adjust lever
- Handle Bar Type Seat mounted with resistance toggles and heart rate grips, front-assist handles
- Pedal Type Self-balancing pedals with adjustable straps
- Accessories Water bottle holder
- Display Type 16” Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
- WiFi Enabled Software updates, ViaFit connectivity, entertainment apps
- Bluetooth Enabled Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- Console Apps Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- Passport Ready Yes
- ViaFit Connectivity Yes
- Heart Rate Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- Console Extras Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- Workout Programs 11 Total — Manual, Fat Burn, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
Workout Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH / KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, METS, Resistance, Last Resistance
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1 Series Treadmill Warranty -
- Frame 5 years
- Drive Motor 3 years
- Parts & Paint 2 years
- Labour 1 years
For warranty information/the warranty claim form: Please Click here.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.