These colourful Soft Plyo Boxes are a fantastic new addition to any range of performance functional equipment. These new boxes are perfect for use with gym users, athletes and even children because it will decrease the stress on the joints when landing, as opposed to harder surfaces.
Our set of 2 boxes come as a package, but can be used separately:
12" = 30cm 18" = 46cm
The boxes are attached together with strong velcro straps to help ensure safety during use.
The soft Plyo Boxes are made from a high density foam and covered with hard wearing, non-skid vinyl, and the main benefit is that the foam will absorb some of the impact during a landing. For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downloads with plyometrics and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips – these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Soft surface reduces stress on joints during landing
- Boxes can be stacked on top of each other and are held in place securely with Velcro strips
- Unique stackable design minimizes space required
- Light and easier to move around
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.4m
Packaging size is 0.77m x 0.91m x 0.76m
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.