A step up from the T624, the Nautilus T628 treadmill features a higher horsepower motor, more programs, a higher speed, higher incline and much more. The T628 has got it all!
Your run is always comfortable on the Nautilus T628. Featuring 25mm deck cushioning with a premium hex cell design atop a generous 50.8cm by 152.4cm running belt, you can smoothly traverse the T628's 26 built-in training programs, no matter the intensity. The Nautilus T628 treadmill also features a high performance 3.0 CHP continuous horse power motor, with speed control of up to 19.3 km/hr and up to 15% incline. Durable, reliable and built for high performance users - the Nautilus T628 treadmill is the perfect choice for any serious fitness professional.
Features and Details:
- 3.0 CHP continuous horsepower motor
- 0-19.3 km/hr speed control
- 0-15% incline control
- 25mm deck cushioning atop a 50.8cm x 152.4cm track belt
- 6.35cm crowned rollers
- 3-speed adjustable cooling fan
- Acoustically chambered sound system
- 29 built in programs with a focus on weight control, performance, heart health and custom settings - featuring quick start and manual buttons as well.
- Comparative stat feature to compare current workout with previous workouts
- Foldable design for easy transport and storage
- ABS steel handrails
- Contact and telemetry enabled heart rate monitor with included chest strap
- Dimensions: 196 x 89.4 x 146.4 cm LWH
- Max User Weight: 136kg
- Assembled Weight: 109kg
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime Motor
- 2 years all parts
- 1 year labour.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out