This Schwinn AD6 Air Bike is a top-of-the-range air bike, suitable for commercial or home use as a result of its supreme build quality, dual-stage super-torque drive belts, super quiet and frictionless fan, and incredibly sleek design.
Smash through full body cardio workouts while building strength during your ride on this AD6 Air Bike from Schwinn. Feature-packed and built with comfort in mind, this bike will not let you down. Sporting a RevMeter™ RPM gauge, your interval training is easily controlled via the console on the AD6 Air Bike, as well as its humungous range of resistance levels. The AD6 Air Bike also keeps safety a priority with its protective cover on the internal linkage system, and self-balancing foot straps for proper motion control during your workout.
Features and Details:
- Infinite resistance levels
- Dual-stage super-torque drive belts, covered with a protective shroud
- Telemetric - works with any chest-strap heart rate transmitter (4.5kHz-5.5kHz)
- Quiet, frictionless fan
- Supreme RPM gauge
- Bottle, media holder and wind screen
- Transport wheels for accessibility and mobility
- Sleek and stylish modern design
Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 129 cm
Max Weight: 140kg
Frame - 10 Years
Parts - 3 Years
Electrical - 2 Years
Labour - 6 Months
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out