The Wall Mounted Wall Ball Rack is an innovative storage solution to capitalize on space. This storage system allows you to keep your wall balls tidy and off the gym floor to allow you to use your space more efficiently and remove trip hazards from your training area. To install, simply mount the two steel plates at the desired distance on the wall and insert the steel rods depending on the size of the items you wish to store. With equipment such as wall balls it is possible to store six balls across and two deep to give you and efficient storage solution. For correct installation it must be placed on a structural wall such as solid timber, brick or concrete.
- Material: High gauge steel tubing coated in durable, texture powder coat
- Comes out 600mm off the wall
- 2 x Wall Plates comes out 600mm off the wall
- 2 x Steel Rods 1.5m long
- Steel Plate Thickness: 10mm
- Accessories not included. Dynabolts not included.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out