Body Science Collagen Protein Water is a deliciously fresh, fruity way to hit your daily protein goals and quench your thirst. Whether you are looking to increase your protein intake, support muscle growth and recovery, or simply refresh after a big workout, this is a delicious option for you. High in protein, with no carbs or sugars, Collagen Protein water boasts a blend of collagen, whey, BCAAs and Vitamin C, without a milky taste or texture.
- For those looking for a high-performance protein without the traditional milky protein look and taste.
- A refreshing daily drink with added Minerals and Vitamin C Antioxidants for maximum absorption.
- A 20g Protein Blend (Collagen, Whey & BCAAs) with 0g of Carbs and 0g of Fat.
How to use:
Add 25g (1 level scoop) to 400 ml and shake well! Enjoy over icy water or in a smoothie with your favourite ingredients!
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out