It's a combination inverted back extension and oblique flexor set at an exact 45° angle for ultimate conditioning. Strengthen your lower back safely and comfortably on the strongest 45° Hyper available. This combination Inverted Back Extension and Oblique Flexor is set to an exact 45° angle for optimum conditioning. Telescoping midsection pads adjust to all size users and feature thick, double stitched DuraFirm"! pads for comfort and support.
- Commercial 2"x 3" heavy-gauge steel construction
- Extra-thick 3" DuraFirm support pads
- Relieves lower back pain
- Increases flexibility
- Improves circulation.
- Strengthens back and abdominal muscles
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh pads for various size users
- Min distance from foot plate to the top of the thigh pad is 35”'
- Max distance from the foot plate to the top of the thigh pad is 44”
- 53"L x 29"W x 36"H
- Assembled Weight: 30.84kg
- Assembled Dimensions:1,346.20mm x 736.60mm x 914.40mm
- Package Dimensions:1,942.08mm x 204.98mm x 180.09mm
- Gross Weight: 32.7kg
- Back Rehab
- Lower Back
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT DETAILS BELOW:
GHYP345 INSTRUCTION MANUAL
GHYP345 PRODUCT DATA SHEET
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out