There are many rubber mats currently available in the market being offered by many different vendors. These mats can look identical when simply viewed as photos online but there are big differences in quality which can easily be missed in the photos. So before you make a decision to purchase on price alone please ask us for a free sample so you can compare the quality of our mats with others. Not all mats are equal cheaper mats and sometimes even more expensive mats are inferior for various reasons such as:
- Coarse grains/granules not very well bonded together.
- Soft granules of low density offering low amount of durability and longevity.
- Oily slippery finishes left on the surface and even throughout the mats from manufacturing is a hazard and affects user performance.
- Some mats can have an extremely strong an toxic odour which may take a very long time to go away if at all.
- A variety of other reasons including surface finish consistency thickness consistency and overall material consistency.
Once you have samples and compare them side by side only then can you make a confident decision that you are getting a quality product and value for money. If other vendors are not willing to send you a free sample they may have something to hide or this may be a representation of their level of service or feedback in general.
* Please Note: Considering these mats are made from rubber they may initially emit a mild rubber smell especially when new and used in enclosed areas. Any rubber smell will fade away after a short period of time especially if there is good ventilation available. Anyone who may be extra sensitive to such odour should consider this before purchasing.
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.