Muscle Motion High Density Foam 3-in-1 Plyometric Box offers a convenient solution for adjusting box heights. Depending on your preference or the exercise you're performing, this versatile box can be positioned in three different heights: 20 inches, 24 inches, and 30 inches.
Setting up this box couldn't be easier – simply flip it to the desired height. When you're done, it's a breeze to pack up; just push it aside and tuck it into a corner.
Constructed from closed-cell high-density foam and encased in durable vinyl, its firm yet smooth finish provides both stability and user-friendliness, making it a solid choice for your workouts.
- Filled and packed with 20kg of 90 degree hardness EVA foam
- 30 inch or 76cm approx
- 24 inch or 61cm approx
- 20 inch or 51cm approx
- Very sturdy foam plyo box covered with easy to wipe and keep clean vinyl
- No more hard sharp edges to contend with or worry about injuries
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out