MORGAN MICRO KNITTED RESISTANCE BANDS
The Morgan Micro knitted resistance bands are fundamentally Power Bands which are smaller in diameter thickness. Because of their size, shape and resistance, they are well-suited to rehabilitation, prehab and activation drills. Out Knitted resistance bands are made of woven fabric & rubber, ensuing in a band that is gentler on the skin and hair and making them practically unbreakable.
Prehab exercises like hands on the clock are an excellent way to warm up the whole shoulder musculature. Placing both hands through the Micro Band so it sits on the wrists, put both hands on the wall and point the fingers in different directions to one another, as the hands of the clock do to indicate the time.
Monster walks, where the band is looped around the ankles and you crab-walk sideways, are an excellent activation exercise for the glute muscles.
Finally, our Micro knitted bands are an exceptional way to teach formal cues, especially for an exercise like squatting. A common error when squatting is valgus collapse, or the knees coming together as the person descends. By looping a Micro Band Pro around the legs just above the knees, it forces the squatter to keep the Band under tension by pushing the knees out forcing the correct muscle to fire.
- Virtually unbreakable and resistant to tearing
- Won’t roll up
- Longer lasting than current Rubber Bands
- 4 different resistances from Light, Medium, Heavy & X-Heavy
Dimensions and Resistance ratings:
- Light – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 45kg resistance
- Medium – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 55kg resistance
- Heavy – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 65kg resistance
- X-Heavy – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 75kg resistance
Note: Micro Band Pro’s are only made to be stretched 2.5 times their resting length. Any further stretch may cause the bands to deteriorate at a faster rate. If you are able to stretch a Micro Band Pro past 2.5 times resting length it means you are ready to move up in resistance, please select a heavier band
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.