Looking for a durable, long-lasting flooring solution for your gym? Look no further than the Morgan Commercial Grade Compressed Rubber Floor Tiles!
Made of 100% SBR rubber with a PU binder, these tiles are resistant to heat, ozone, and weather, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Plus, they feature a non-slip surface to keep you safe while you work out. The Morgan Rubber Gym Floor Tiles are perfect gym flooring for any commercial or home gym application and have been approved by the Building Code of Australia, passing both the fire rating and smoke ratings (AS ISO 9239.1-2003) testing date was 7-10-2021.
There is a substantial amount of technology that goes into such a humble piece of equipment. The lifetime of weightlifting and functional fitness equipment is increased when paired with the correct flooring.
So, what are you waiting for? Go grab yours NOW!
- Dimensions: - 1m x 1m x 15mm
- Weight: 15kg per pcs (+/- 5%)
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Hardness: 62 Shore A
- Certified by the Building Code of Australia passing both Fire and Smoke tests AS ISO 9239.1-2003 (Certificates can be produced on request)
- Non-Slip surface tested to Australian standards AS4586:2013
- Commercial grade and quality - mats are 100% highly compressed rubber granule (SBR black granules)
- Floor tiles are bottom sealed to ensure that no granules flake away from the tile (Polyurethane binding)
- Shock absorbent
- Bevelled edge
- Colour: All black
- Made in Malaysia
NOTE: This flooring is ideal for use in Cross Training boxes, home gyms, workshops, playgrounds, and a variety of other applications.
WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS
All Morgan products are covered by a 6-month manufacturing and supply warranties. If goods appear faulty, please lodge your warranty claim form from the website + invoice of purchase date here: https://help.gymdirect.com.au/how-do-i-lodge-a-warranty-claim
PLEASE DO NOT dispose of the item until we have been sent an image.