Secure the heaviest of weights to your barbell during the most intense workouts.
Looking for a reliable and durable way to secure your weights? Then the Olympic Barbell Snap Latch Collar 50mm (Pair) by Morgan Sports is perfect for the job! These snap latch collars are made from a solid nylon resin structure and injection moulded press pads, making them super sturdy and long-lasting. Plus, their quick release clamp makes changing weights a breeze – even with just one hand. And best of all, they fit all Olympic-sized barbells.
- Designed to fit all Olympic size barbells
- Sold as a pair
Get the Morgan Sports Olympic Barbell Snap Latch Collar 50mm (Pair) delivered straight to your door by Gym Direct - Australia's largest gym equipment provider,
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out