Introducing the RAPID MOTION - Multi-Purpose Squat Rack & Bench Press inc. Preacher Curl and Leg Developer
Features and Details:
- Bench press - positions can be adjusted from decline, flat and 2 incline positions, refer to pic 8
- Squat rack, can be performed at the back of the rack, refer to pic 4
- Bench has built in preacher curl pad and bicep curl bar, just add weight plates
- Bench has leg developer, just add weight plates to perform leg curl and leg extension exercises
- Build in storage
- Bands pegs, refer to pic 6, use resistance bands instead of weight plates to increase more resistance
- Olympic adapters for the storage and leg attachment can be removed, so compatible if you have standard 1" hole weight plates
- Main tube size: 50 x 100 x 2mm, 50 x 70 x 2mm
- Assemble dimension (L×W×H): 2230 × 1520 × 1540mm
- Net Weight: 68kg
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out