RAPID MOTION ELITE FUNCTIONAL / CROSS TRAINING BAR (1500LBS RATING)
A true professional in its domain. The barbell is constructed from hardened chrome and features two colour options - making it incredibly durable and a luxury for anyone serious about professional functional training. Weighing in at 20kg with a rating of up to 1500lbs, it is capable of high load functional, cross or powerlifting exercises.
This bar comes with a good whip, and moderate knurling for grip when performing multiple movements over different parts of the body without any restrictions or limitations. Not only does this bar come with an embedded bearing system that brings stability and quick rotation but also looks incredibly stylish. It's perfect for everyone who wants to master their moves and beat them into one piece - get your hands on this beauty today!
- 190,000 PSI Tensile Strength Steel
- 4 Bearing design for optimum rotation
- 1500LBS Rating
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5 mm
- Shaft Coating: Red Cerakote Shaft or Black Hardened Chrome Shaft
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 1310 mm
- Overall Length: 2200 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Moderate Knurling, No Centre Knurl
- Dual knurling marks
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out