In this quality package, get yourself set up with the essential weights needed for functional and strength training. 10 pairs of high quality, durable, and extra tough PU dumbbell pairs to cover the lower end of the free-weights spectrum.
With Rapid Motion's innovative PU construction and tough exterior, these premium dumbbells offer a no-fuss solution that takes up less space. With a compact packaging design, the set is perfect for commercial settings where you need to get set up with ten pairs of quality dumbbells in the 2.5kg to 25kg range.
- 10 pairs of Prostyle dumbbells (2.5kg 5kg 7.5kg 10kg 12.5kg 15kg 17.5kg 20kg 22.5 kg 25kg) Total 275kg
- Commercial Grade
- Premium Ultra Tough PU
- 2.5kg increments
- Compact one piece construction
- More secure construction
- Oversized numbers for easy identification
- Straight handles knurled for a secure grip
- Discreet branding
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out