This isn't just any average dumbbell set - this is the ultimate solution for your dumbbell needs.
With 10 of the heaviest pairs available, you can get quick access to the range of weights you need to be prepared for heavy weightlifting. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better set of PU dumbbells than these! With knurled, straight handles for better grip and weight identification labels on either side of the barrel - this package is perfect.
What are you waiting for?
- This package includes 10 pair of high-quality PU dumbbells
- Pairs are in the following sizes - 27.5kg, 30kg, 32.5kg, 35kg, 37.5kg, 40kg, 42.5kg, 45kg, 47.5kg, 50kg for a total 775kg
- Commercial Grade
- Straight handles knurled for a secure grip
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out