The UFC Foldable FID Bench is the only bench you'll ever need. With a commercial grade, foldable frame and 7 different adjustable positions - it's hard not to see how this investment will be worth your while.
This bench is completely foldable, making it very easy to store when not in use. Fully adjustable to 7 different positions from incline, to flat or decline - perfect for light commercial and home gym settings. Features a heavy duty main frame with commercial-grade backrests and seat pads as well as 100mm foam rollers for decline and sit-up exercises.
- High quality frame
- 7 adjustable backrest positions
- 3 adjustable seat positions
- Commercial-grade upholstery
- Portable, foldable design
- Adjustable 100mm foam rollers for decline/sit up exercises
- Double stitched trim for longevity
- UFC embroidered logo
- Assembled dimensions: 145 x 52 x 124cm
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out