This economical women's Olympic barbell is made to correct specifications of 2.01 metres long weighing 15kg with a shaft size of Ø25mm.
The women's Olympic bar is slightly shorter lighter and has a smaller shaft size than the to men's version which is 2.2 metres long weighing 20kg with a shaft size of Ø28mm.
Whether you're into Olympic style lifting Crossfit or any type of general weight training this high performance barbell is great value for money. All you'll need is some bumper plates and you're ready to get training please CLICK HERE to see our range of bumper plates.
Check out the specifications below for more information.
- Red Cerokote
- Barbell rating of 1000lbs.
- Net weight of the barbell is 15.0kg.
- Barbell dimensions are 2010mm long x Ø25mm shaft size.
- Barbell shaft is 1310mm long between internal flange of end sleeves.
- End sleeves to suit Olympic plates are Ø50mm x 310mm long plate loading capacity.
- The end sleeves are precisely machined with minimal tolerances. Smooth spin rate is achieved via needle bearings. Internal circlips securely and permanently lock the end sleeves and bearings in place to prevent lateral movement.
- Dual ring markings are spaced at both 810mm and 910mm for Powerlifting and Olympic lifting with a moderate knurling applied (no centre knurl on this bar).
- Chrome coating provides a durable maintenance free finish to the barbell.
- The barbell is supplied in a protective cardboard tube - 2050mm long x Ø80mm round - Gross weight 16.0kg.
Note: Weight plates not included.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out