CURRENT BATCH RECEIVED IS BLACK IN COLOUR NOT SILVER 1/07/20
If you're tight on space or simply want to keep your dumbbells stored nice and compact this 3-tier rack is what you need. At just over one metre wide and one-half metre deep that's just over one-half square meter of floor space occupied for such important training tools in Dumbbells.
This rack is especially more suitable for smaller sized dumbbells due to the small upturn on the support angles being only 30mm so that the dumbbells will be sitting on their end blocks and not the handles although it has no problem storing heavier dumbbells too.
Check out the specifications below for more information.
- CURRENT RACK BATCH RECEIVED IS BLACK IN COLOUR NOT SILVER 1/07/20
- Rack dimensions are - 1130mm wide x 500mm deep x 900mm high.
- Main frame is from 70mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel.
- Rail supports are from 50mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel.
- Support rails are 1000mm long from 60mm x 30mm x 3mm angle.
- Features rubber feet for traction.
- Silver powder coated frame with black rails.
- 500kg recommended maximum load capacity evenly distributed.
- This rack is supplied in 2 cardboard boxes:
- 960mm x 530mm x 170mm - Gross weight 17.4kg.
- 1030mm x 100mm x 70mm - Gross weight 14.6kg.
PLEASE NOTE: This rack is only compatible with Gym Direct Rubber Hex Dumbbells. Dumbbells purchased elsewhere may/may not fit this rack. If you are unsure about whether your dumbbells will fit onto this rack please go by the approximated measurements and dimensions, if you are still unsure please contact us to discuss prior to making an order.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out