This 45-degree hyperextension allows you to effectively target, strengthen and improve the lower back - as well as the glutes and hamstrings!
Also known as a 'roman chair', it allows you to target the abdominal muscles as well - making this a fantastic versatile addition to the gym setup. It differs from a normal bench as it's on a slight angle, forcing the user to activate more muscles while performing the exercises.
Features and Details:
- 45-degree hyperextension
- Effectively improves your posture
- Improves your functional strength to prevent injuries
- Reduces back and muscle pain
- Adjustable height
- Extra foot platform support
- Stylish matte black frame and cushioning
- Assembled dimension:（L×W×H) 1300 × 670 × 860mm
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out