Perform your hex trap deadlifts with ease using this premium chrome coated Olympic bar from Muscle Motion - set with dual knurled handles for ease of lifting, and weight rating of 1000 pounds.
- Bar rating of 1000lbs - 450kg.
- Net weight of the bar is 23kg.
- Barbell dimensions are 6ft - 1830mm long x 650mm front to back.
- Dual handles are Ø25mm shaft size spaced at 630mm centers set of raised handles are 150mm above the bars axis.
- End sleeves to suit Olympic plates are Ø50mm x 350mm long plate loading capacity.
- Dual handle grips feature non slip knurling giving you full control over your lifts.
- Chrome coating provides a durable maintenance free protective finish to the bar.
- This bar is supplied in a single cardboard box, 185cm x 65cm x 15cm
DIMENSIONS (Please see Image 2):
- LENGTH BETWEEN HANDLES: 61cm
- WIDTH OF BAR: 65cm
- HANDLE HEIGHTS: 15cm
- LENGTH OF END COLLARS: 41cm
Note: Weight plates not included.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out