"Big things come in small packages" is so true with this adjustable squat stand. Despite being home-grade, it's feature packed and designed to withstand up to 600kg (see test report below)!
With a supplementary barbell and some weight plates, this squat stand lets you do it all. The basic barbell exercises are covered, from overhead presses, squats, bench presses and much more. If you're really creative you can even suspend a barbell in the highest position and perform pull ups.
This squat stand features a rigid and braced base design providing great resistance from both front to back, and lateral forces. The minimal and open base means there are no obstructions or potential trip hazards when entering the rack. An added benefit is the stands adjustable width, meaning that it allows for the use of shorter barbells - of which aren't compatible with fixed wide racks. This level of adjustability makes this stand truly versatile.
We recently load tested this rack with 600kg of weight, and it did not budge. Despite being technically classed as home-grade, it's build quality is on par with some of its commercial counter-parts. Check out the specifications below for more information!
Click on the following link to view our ALS Laboratory Group report for the results of the static testing of this product. These tests illustrate how the load rating hereby disclosed has been measured.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW TEST REPORT
Features and Details:
- 400kg rating
- Net Weight: 25.3kg
- Dimensions: 1350 wide x 600 mm deep base frame
- Net weight for the rack is 25.3kg.
- Posts and base frame are from - 50mm x 50mm x 2mm steel.
- The rack is adjustable in width from 650mm wide to 1250mm wide (outsides of posts) providing 7 different widths in 100mm increments.
- Barbell supports adjust in 50mm increments from 975mm high up to 1675mm high (base of bar support) for a total of 15 height adjustments.
- The rack incorporates 170mm deep safety spotting arms with protective rubber pads. 9 positions are available from 430mm high up to 830mm high adjusting in 50mm increments.
- Dip handles are at 610mm centres and can be widened in 50mm increments and also raised in 50mm increments.
- Rack features rubber feet for traction.
- Silver powder coated frame / Black posts and safety supports.
- This rack is supplied in 2 cardboard boxes:
- 980mm x 680mm x 260mm - Gross weight 26kg.
- 1370mm x 60mm x 60mm - Gross weight 4kg.
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.