- Each Roll is measured at 10m x 2m x 1.5cm thick green turf
- 100% UV treated Astro track turf
- Custom yarn weaving patterns ensures no need for sand, rubber or even brushing to keep your turf at its best.
- A slight curl weave creates a life like usable surface allowing power sleds to glide over the turf
- Perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use, adjoining tape can also be purchased from us to extend the length or width of your track.
- Ideal for all types of cross functional training needs
- Astro turf has a 1 year warranty against normal wear and tear.
- Astro Turf an be laid on concrete surface we recommend using heavy-duty Velcro placed under the seams, carpet tape may be used for more permanent application.
- Top quality - multi lab approved:
- Anti UV testing – Pass
- Lead content - Pass
- Fire resistance– Pass
- REACH – SVHC testing – Pass
- Toxicology - Pass
- Technical Date specs on turf:
- 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Yarn Count (Dtex) 8800
- Yarn height (straight): 15mm +/- 5%
- Machine gauge 1/4 inch
- Tufts per linear M 250
- Tufts/m2 = 39375
- Yarn weight (g/m2) = 900 (+/- 5%)
- Drainage hole diameter of 5mm
- Primary backing: UV resistant pp 148g/m2
- Secondary backing: UV resistant PP 90g/m2
- Back coating: Latex + rubber Spun bond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m²
- Fire resistance grading: DIN 51960 Class 2 flammable
Note: as turf is supplied in 35kg rolls you may require to run a broom over the turf once to raise the piles - this is only required for the first time use
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.