- The six pull points offer 1:2 resistance for functional training capabilities with a much greater range of motion.
- The telescoping seat adjust to perform seated and lying chest exercises - versatile !!
- Space forward design allows the M1 to positioned in any corner in your home. Space forward means you do not need to go anywhere behind the machine at any time for any reason.
- Stable foot contact to the floor, There are 5 point footing system with adjustments on rear feet to plant the machine for complete stability.
- 2 high, 2 mid and 2 low swivel pulley points to deliver an unlimited number of cable machine dumbbells style exercises with control.
Key Build Features:
- The Frame: Heavy-duty circular tube steel
- Powder Coated Finish: Electrostatic powder coat is shiny, durable, maintenance free finish
- Weight Stack Shrouds: The charcoal shrouds perfectly match the powder coating. Made from material mesh they dull any noise of the weight stack movement
- Weight Stack: 160 lb. commercial weight stack. Solid steel guide rods reduce vibration and plates are centre drilled to add balance and smoothness.
- Accessories included: 2 pairs of D Handles (high and mid pull points), 1 pair of Multi-Ring D Handles (low pull points) and an ankle strap
- Extra Options to Consider: Abdominal Bar, Light Weight Aluminum Revolving Lat Bar (excellent), 50 lb. weight stack upgrade, 5 lb. incremental add-on weight
- Built Dimensions in cm: 86 Wide x 188 Depth x 214 High