MORGAN 2 TIER KETTLEBELL RACK
The Morgan 2 tier Kettlebell Rack is commercial grade and recommended for gyms and serious trainers. The rack is constructed with heavy-duty steel and works with a low and high racking system with a spacious 2 tier design, this rack easily accommodates for a complete set of kettlebells, with room to spare. This kettlebell rack is extremely strong and heavy-duty, strong enough to hold your heaviest kettlebells with commercial strength and home gym price carry over. Includes rubber liners to reduce noise/ A great way to store anything from slam balls, kettlebells, to dumbbells
- Dimensions 1.2m (w) x 60cm (d) x 72.5cm (h)
- Rubber matting on both tiers
- Easy to put together
- Made from solid powder-coated steel
- Perfect to keep your kettlebells tidy and off the floor
- Can hold up to 8-10 kettlebells per tier (2 x rows per tier)
- Kettlebells not supplied
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out