Introducing the Morgan 3FT Platinum Tackle Bag, the perfect training tool for aspiring rugby league players.
Made from Australian-made open cell low to medium density foam, this tackle bag is designed to absorb impact and reduce the risk of injury, making it ideal for younger kids who are still learning to tackle correctly. The 950D ripstop material is tough and durable, meaning this tackle bag will withstand repeated use season after season.
With two nylon webbed handles located on either side of the shield and an additional drag flap located at the bottom, the Morgan 3FT Platinum Tackle Bag is easy to move around, even when full. So whether you're training at home or at the club, this tackle bag will make practising your tackling skills a breeze.
- Mini Size 3 foot stand up and takedown rugby tackle bags
- Australian-made one-piece foam
- 950D rip-stop vinyl
- Great for the Mini & Juniors football training
- Australian-made Low/Medium Density Foam
- Approx. 95cm x 35cm
- Long-lasting reinforced double layer bottom drag flap
- Extra tough rear handle nylon straps design also allows you to hold a tackle bag like a strike bump shield for stand-up warm-ups, tackling, grappling, bumping, etc
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out