Looking for a versatile, durable, and reliable tackle bag that can withstand the rigours of regular use? Look no further than the Morgan 5FT Platinum Tackle Bag.
Made in Australia from tough 1000D ripstop material, this tackle bag is built to last. It features our signature foam padding for a slightly denser but medium impact, ideal for senior-grade players who want a solid tackling technique. The bag also features 2 nylon webbed seat belt handles for easy transport, as well as a drag flap to prevent scuffing or tearing when moving it around. Whether you're a club player or just looking for a reliable tackle bag for your own use, the Morgan 5FT Platinum Tackle Bag is a perfect choice.
- Snr Size 5 foot stand up and takedown rugby tackle bags
- Australian-made one-piece medium density foam
- 100D ripstop vinyl
- Great for senior and first-grade training
- Approx. 150cm x 40cm
- Long-lasting reinforced double layer bottom drag flap
- Extra tough rear handle nylon straps design also allows you to hold a tackle bag like a strike bump shield for stand-up warm-ups, tackling, grappling, bumping, etc
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out