MORGAN 8-DIGIT LED CROSS FUNCTIONAL FITNESS TIMER
The Morgan 8 digit commercial grade interval timer, is designed and manufactured like no other timer on the market. By using The Morgan 8 digit timer and interval clock, it lets you focus on your workout. This premium digital timer is perfect for every workout and training program, whether extreme workouts like MMA, or your customised workout of the day.
You can set off a countdown and even a count up. The eight digit cross fit timer displays intervals of 12 and 24 hours. With pre-programmed modes like FGB, TABATA, Count up, Count down, stop watches, interval timer with custom durations of rest and go times and many more customisable functions.
Some of the key Features
- Clock Display 12/24 hours (sec not displayed)
- Extended Cord Length
- Count Up (00:00:00 to 99:99:59) can be customized
- Count Down (99:99:59 to 00:00:00) can be customized
- Stop Watch (100 mins max. count up with minutes, seconds and hundredths of a second)
- Custom Intervals (up to 10 x group setting with 9 workouts and rest under each group)
- 1 sec. count down
- Timer can save up to seven custom programs
- Pre-programmed Tabata mode – 20s work 10s rest 8 rounds
- Pre-programmed FGB1 mode – 5 mins work 1 min rest 5 rounds
- Remote control is also included
- Frame Size: 890mm L x 160mm W x 50mm H
- LED Screen Size: 820mm L x 120mm W
- Power Cord
- Remote Control (35m Span)
- Large LED Digit Size of 113 x 64mm (Can be seen from over 100m away)
- Housing Made From 17mm Thick Aluminium
- Wall Mounted Option
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.