Introducing the latest addition to the Morgan Sports highly sought-after hit shield collection: the Alpha Series Heavy Duty Large Curved Strike & Hit Shield. This cutting-edge shield is made up of precisely placed medium to high-density Australian-made foams that offer an incredibly lightweight yet super shock-absorbing design. The 900D rip-stop vinyl and closed cell foam give the shield a pre-curved shape that can withstand punches, kicks, strikes, knees, and any other offensive assaults with ease.
With 17cm of thick medium to high-density padding, the Alpha Series Heavy Duty Large Curved Strike & Hit Shield by Morgan Sports is perfect for commercial use, without adding any unnecessary weight. The back of the shield features single tubed and looped nylon reinforced handles, along with an additional tubed top handle, providing multiple options for both horizontal and vertical applications. This versatility makes the shield ideal for leg kicking applications, making it a highly versatile shield for trainers.
- Made from 900D ripstop vinyl
- Filled with Australian made medium to high density closed cell foam
- Made with double plastic tube handles plus an additional non-tubed rear handle
- Air release eyelets x2
- Dimensions: 70cm x 35cm x 17cm
- Pads: 28cm x 20cm x 5cm
- Wrist wedge elevation is 3cm
If you're a trainer who demands the best equipment for your athletes, the Alpha Series Heavy Duty Large Curved Strike & Hit Shield is a must-have. Its superior shock absorption, lightweight design, and versatile handles make it the perfect tool to take your training to the next level!
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out