The Morgan Alpha Series Hybrid Shorts are designed for high-performance MMA and No-Gi training, with a focus on the athlete's needs. The shorts are engineered to provide non-restrictive movement, featuring high split-leg seams to eliminate obstacles during training. The T-belt waistband secures the shorts in place, preventing them from slipping off during grappling, while the drawstring closure ensures a snug fit.
The shorts are made with T3-grade industrial overlocked stitching, reinforced side splits for durability, and a sublimated laser-printed design on the stretch polyester fabric. The mini internal pocket is perfect for storing keys or other small items during training.
They also feature reinforced side splits, allowing for total freedom of movement and optimal durability. With a multi-way T Belt Velcro closure and drawstring, you can be sure of a secure and comfortable fit. The sublimated laser-printed design on the shorts ensures that you stand out in style.
- Elite quality cross-training, MMA and No-Gi training shorts
- Mini internal pocket for keys etc
- Re-enforced side splits total freedom of movement and durability
- Drawstring secured
- Multi-way T Belt velcro closure with drawstring for secure best waist fit
- Sublimated laser-printed design
Whether you're into cross-training, MMA, or No-Gi training, these elite quality, Hybrid shorts will have you performing at your best. Get your hands on the Morgan Alpha Series Hybrid Shorts today and take your training to the next level!
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out