Looking for reliable MMA sparring gloves that provide excellent shock absorption and protection for both fighters? Look no further than the Morgan Alpha Series MMA Sparring Gloves! These gloves feature high-quality injected foam that delivers superior shock absorption to keep both fighters safe during sparring sessions.
Crafted to facilitate grappling techniques, the Alpha MMA sparring gloves offer lightweight comfort, protection, and control for every fight. Their triple-layered shock resistance, excellent grip, and breathability ensure they can withstand even the toughest training sessions. Plus, they boast a unique palm design that helps to improve punching technique.
Morgan Alpha MMA Sparring Gloves are also designed with your safety in mind. They correctly align your wrist with your fist for every punch, which can help prevent hand injuries. The large double wrap-around Velcro closure system ensures effective wrist support, reducing the risk of injury. The thumb is attached to the gloves to further minimize the risk of injury.
With 7.5oz-8oz padding, the Morgan Alpha Sparring Gloves are perfect for regular MMA training. Their open palm design provides additional ventilation, keeping your hands cool and comfortable even during intense training sessions.
- 7.5oz-8 oz padding
- Morgan Alpha sparring gloves are particularly suitable for regular MMA training.
- High quality injected foam guarantees optimal shock absorption.
- Military grade double hook and loop Velcro for better wrist support.
- Thumb attached to reduce the risk of injury.
- Open palm.
Order your pair of Morgan Alpha Series MMA Sparring Gloves today and experience the ultimate in comfort, protection, and performance!
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out