Looking for the perfect Muay Thai training gear to enhance your workout sessions and protect you during intense training? Look no further than the Morgan Sports Alpha Series curved and padded Thai pads, designed to withstand the toughest sessions and keep you safe from push kicks, swing kicks, and knee strikes.
Crafted from top-grade materials, the Morgan Alpha Series Thai Pad features a gel and foam lining that disperses shockwaves from every hit, keeping your hands and wrists comfortable and protected. Its innovative curved design encourages the best form and technique during training, helping you to hone your skills and dominate in the ring.
Equipped with a dual adjustable strap that provides a snug and secure fit, the Alpha series Thai pads by Morgan Sports also offers wrist protection, ensuring your safety and comfort during even the most intense training sessions.
- Made from ATF high-grade E-17 constructed material
- Two thick military velcro straps with stitched in forearm and wrist padding
- Solid wide angle gripping handle on the rear
- 3cm elevated forearm padding to provide trainers and pad holders maximum protection
- Quad layer padding throughout the pads for minimal jarring to allow for the heaviest of kicks and strikes
- Extra light in weight ideal for instructors and classes
- Dimensions: 36cm x 18cm x 8cm
- Weight per pcs: 500grams
The Morgan Sports Alpha Series Thai pads provide unbeatable protection, comfort, and performance during Muay Thai training. With its superior quality and design, this pad is the perfect choice for anyone serious about taking their skills to the next level.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out