MORGAN AVENTUS LEATHER BAG MITTS
The Morgan Aventus pre-curved leather bag mitts are designed for heavy bag and focus pad training. With an additional stabilising wrist bar feature, it is clear to see that safety is the paramount feature with this unique product. The machine-pressed ventilated palms and a quad-core inner latex padding are features we have integrated to make great all-round bag mitts making our Aventus bag mitts one of the best training gloves in Australia.
- 1.1mm Cowhide leather body, straps and wrist bars with supper flex palm
- Wrist stabilising feature to provide un-parallel wrist and hand support
- Machine pressed ventilation inserts on the palm area
- 6.5cm velcro wrist wrap
- Premium high-density 3.5cm knuckle padding
- EVA inserts at the fingertips
- Perfect fit and feel
- Great for Personal Trainers, clubs, schools & gym
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out