MORGAN B2 BOMBER THAI PADS (PAIR)
The Morgan B2 Bomber Thai Pads is made of Italian-brushed leather and considered to be the pinnacle of professional Thai Pads. These pads incorporate the hottest innovation in training equipment with exclusive quad-core, multi-layer foam padding, and a sunken hand compartment for enhanced pad control. More than 10cm of four precision placed inner foams and gels - Sponge Comfort Foam, Latex gel, High-Density Impact Absorbing Foam and Latex Low-Density Protection Foam - creates the most comfortable, impact-absorbing and durable design.
The high tech design has full complement Quad-core foams in the slightly contoured target for ultimate power, performance and impact-resistance. A full-length sponge foam and perforated forearm pad supply maximum training comfort. Crafted from specially selected 1.1mm Italian-brushed matt leather with an additional removable padded forearm and wrist inserts make these the recommend Thai pads for trainers coaching clients to understand the true art of kicking.
Made from Italian brushed matt leather
Quad-core multi-layer inner padding
Anatomically engineered moulding
Latex gel enhanced striking area
Sunken hand compartment for enhanced pad control
Extended padded hook & loop wrist and forearm strap
Hand-stitched and crafted in house
Designed for heavy striking
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g. 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/bulky items: (over 250kg) a tail lift service will be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes if a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.