If you're serious about protecting your thighs while training, you need to equip yourself with the Morgan B2 Elite Thigh Guards!
Made with a four-layered closed-cell foam complex, these guards help to minimize jarring and protect your legs from multiple angles. With a contoured design that follows the natural shape of your thighs, these guards provide superior comfort and protection.
These versatile guards can be worn in either a single or dual format, and feature an adjustable waist strap and dual inner thigh straps for a perfect fit. Whether you're a professional trainer or just looking to stay safe during your next workout, these guards will provide the protection you need. Sold as a pair, these guards are a must-have for anyone serious about their training. So don't go another day without the Morgan B2 Elite Thigh Guards - order yours today!
- Made of a 7cm thick closed-cell, pre-shaped, high-density inner padding with an elevated pre-molded target zone in the center.
- The external fabric is extremely durable.
- The adjustable velcro waist belt and two thigh straps keep the thigh guards securely in place.
- Contoured for the thigh area, guaranteeing that both the inner and outer thighs can be kicked confidently.
- Universal usage of inner and outer thigh protectors.
- Slim designs enable unfettered trainer mobility.
- Although supplied as a pair, they can also be worn as a single piece.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out