A wooden gym ring for CrossFit is a piece of equipment used for bodyweight exercises, such as ring dips, pull-ups, muscle-ups, and other gymnastics movements. It is made of durable and sturdy wood, typically a high-quality hardwood such as maple or birch, and has a smooth finish for a comfortable grip.
CrossFit athletes and enthusiasts use wooden gym rings to develop upper body strength, coordination, and stability, as well as to challenge themselves with complex gymnastics movements. The instability of the rings requires the user to engage their core and stabilizer muscles to maintain balance and control during exercises, making it a challenging and effective workout tool.
Overall, a wooden gym ring for CrossFit is a versatile and durable piece of equipment that can help users improve their fitness and achieve their training goals.
MORGAN COMPETITION GRADE WOODEN HANDLE GYM RINGS
Our wooden gym rings meet all the requirements set by the International Gymnastics Federation; diameter rings have a 180mm inside diameter, with a 28mm diameter grip. Manufactured from strong and springy Birch hardwood, it is extremely durable. The Morgan Hardwood Gymnastic Rings are manufactured from a stack of laminated hardwoods, and then CNC machined to form a perfect circle, then coated in tough resin. Wooden Rings provide superior moisture control and grip. Included straps are 6 metres in length, with ultra-strong cam-locks and indicators to assist you with measuring both rings quickly and accurately.
- 180mm Inside diameter ring (236mm OD)
- 28mm grip diameter
- Manufactured from high-density birch
- Hand dressed
- 28mm diameter
- Comfortable texture
- Require less chalk than plastic rings
- Incredibly durable and strong with a tested 300kg max loading weight
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out