MORGAN 12kg CROSS FUNCTIONAL FITNESS WALL BALL
Morgan Wall Balls feature a soft shell construction and are extremely well balanced with uniform weight for easy handling and flight, during wall ball containing WODs. The outer cover is sewn from sturdy and flexible vinyl-coated polyester. The outer cover is designed to be durable enough to withstand the impact of training but soft enough to not injure the hands and face of the athlete. The filler material provides even weight distribution and helps maintain shape. The outer is an industry standard 30cm diameter.
Features and Details:
- Durable ripstop backed Vinyl/Polyester
- Balanced and true to form
- Double stitched seams
- Centred and secure internal weight
- Polycotton internal layer for comfort
- Large Numbers for easy recognition
- Colour coded
- Consistent colour scheme for any facility
We value quality workmanship and make every attempt to ensure that each product we sell is of high quality and, as such, we warrant each item for its intended use within the statutory period applicable to that product. If the product is used in a manner inconsistent with its intended purpose, and damage occurs as a result of this usage, such damage will not be covered under warranty.
For example, using the wall ball in a slamming motion would be inconsistent with the intended purpose as this product is designed for use as a wall ball, not a slam ball. As such, a puncture or tear in the product as a result of usage on an inappropriate surface will be considered physical damage and not a manufacturing fault.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out