Morgan - Diabla MMA Gloves
Our ladies Diabla MMA grappling gloves are elegantly contoured and can deliver power and enhanced knuckle defence without sacrificing female fighter style. Made with resilient super Nylex synthetic leather, these ladies training gloves are durable and long-lasting. Using a semi open palm design and single hook and loop strapping configuration closure, they will stay in place during the most intensive of workouts. The Diabla ladies gloves feature contoured padding to help align the hands, amazing grip and breathability in the palm, and an anti-microbial lining to ward off germs and bacteria.
Made from super nylex
Hook & Loop military grade velcro closure
Semi open palm design keeps the gloves tight on the palm open or closed fist
Standardised foam complex for optim
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out