Looking to take your workouts up a notch? The Morgan Hex/Trap Bar is just what you need!
The Morgan Hex/Trap Bar is perfect for taking your training to the next level. This compact Hex bar allows you to evenly distribute weight through your body’s midline, reducing strain on your lower back. The raised handles allow you to perform shrugs and farmers walks with ease, while the lower handles provide a fuller range of motion and target the legs more directly.
Featuring diamond knurled raised handles, this bar allows for easier pick up from the ground and reduces the strain on your hands and back while performing traditional deadlifts and squats. Made from high-quality steel, our hex bar is designed for commercial use and combines the handle placement of the high hex bar and regular hex bar for ultimate versatility.
With a weight of 20kg and 25cm sleeves designed for Olympic size weight plates, athletes can add resistance to their workout routine with ease. Plus, the non-slip knurled grip ensures a comfortable, secure grip during each lift.
Grab yours today!
- Made from a high grip, long-lasting chrome finish
- 1.41m in length (56")
- 20kg in weight
- 450kg maximum capacity loading
- Diamond knurling grip (25mm diameter)
- 25cm loadable sleeves
- 50mm sleeve diameter for Olympic plates
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out