MORGAN KNITTED RESISTANCE BANDS SET OF 4
The Morgan Micro knitted resistance bands set of 4 consists of all 4 resistance bands (Light, Medium, Heavy & X-Heavy), supplied in a nylon string bag for easy storage and portability
Out Knitted resistance bands are made of woven fabric & rubber, ensuing in a band that is gentler on the skin and hair and making them practically unbreakable.
Prehab exercises like hands on the clock are an excellent way to warm up the whole shoulder musculature. Placing both hands through the Micro Band so it sits on the wrists, put both hands on the wall and point the fingers in different directions to one another, as the hands of the clock do to indicate the time.
Monster walks, where the band is looped around the ankles and you crab-walk sideways, are an excellent activation exercise for the glute muscles.
Finally, our Micro knitted bands are an exceptional way to teach formal cues, especially for an exercise like squatting. A common error when squatting is valgus collapse, or the knees coming together as the person descends. By looping a Micro Band Pro around the legs just above the knees, it forces the squatter to keep the Band under tension by pushing the knees out forcing the correct muscle to fire.
- Virtually unbreakable and resistant to tearing
- Won’t roll up
- Longer lasting than current Rubber Bands
- 4 different resistances from Light, Medium, Heavy & X-Heavy
Dimensions and Resistance ratings:
- Light – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 45kg resistance
- Medium – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 55kg resistance
- Heavy – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 65kg resistance
- X-Heavy – 31.5cm x 5.5cm @ 75kg resistance
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out