MORGAN V2 CORE/ENDURO BAG - 5KG
Take your training to the next level with the ever-popular Morgan power bags, designed to be used as an alternative workout tool to the med ball, dumbbells or barbells. High-level sandbag training is designed primarily for hardcore metabolic conditioning work. They provide a variable grip, fixed load that is an important part of a progression to a barbell, kettlebell and dumbbell training routine, our core bags are great for sports such as MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing and Karate. The Morgan core bags are a weight bag that is rubber chip filled for effectiveness, it features a high tech foam padding, boasts iron clad stitching for long-lasting performance, and comes with a quality zipper.
- Designed with thick foam jacket and recycled rubber chip filling for efficient performance and no leaking sand!
- High rebound foam under layer for shock resistance and cushioning whilst training
- Exclusive high-quality Zipper closure to limit the zippers opening or popping over time
- Can be used for a variety of training activities – even something as casual as hiking
- Handcrafted to perfection, the bag can handle punishment for a long-lasting time
- Heavy duty seat belt webbing handles covered with 2 x top plastic grip handles - 2 x bottom plastic grip handles - 2 x side plastic grip handle, making this the most versatile core bag available on the market today
Dimensions: 57cm x 20cm
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out