Designed in Australia, these Morgan Elite Sandbags deliver a more versatile alternative to heavy balls and stones. Constructed with 1000D Cardura fabric and double-stitched seam reinforcement, they are compact and very easy to use and fill.
These sandbags are available in four different sizes, with a maximum fill capacity of 35kg, 50kg, 68kg and 91kg. They are all equipped with a built-in filler bag, additional zipper and hook-and-loop closure - ensuring the containment of the material content throughout your workout.
Due to the ability of emptying and refilling these sandbags, they are uniquely portable Strongman training tools and can be used by any athlete with any experience level.
Features and Details:
- Designed in Australia
- 1000D Cardura construction
- Filler Capacity (4 Sizes):
- 35kg (37cm x 18cm)
- 50kg (37cm x 28cm)
- 68kg (37cm x 38cm)
- 91kg (37cm x 51cm)
- Built-In Filler Bag
- Zipper and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Sandbags are supplied empty
- Recommended use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
Loadable weight of these bags depend on the density and size of the filler being used. Certain fillers may cause the overall weight to be greater or less than the recommended weight capacity. Due to the nature of the fabric and the directed use, the elite sandbags may expand over time with use.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out