MORGAN WALL MOUNTED FOCUS MASTER
The Morgan wall mounted focus master, has been manufactured using highly resilient Phase 3 Rexene. Using this grade of Rexene ensures that the outer construction is designed to last under the highest pressure and continual heavy impacts. Our Phase 3 Rexene will expand and retract with the inner high rebound foam used to make our wall mounted focus master training partner. Using 4 strategically applied padded targets enhances overall safety whilst giving the users a visual aiming target to perform a number of boxing-related drills. The backing board is made from structural plywood that is then covered with a high-quality powder coated steel frame, with numerous screw points to ensure that the frame holds tight against the focus master unit. Made for commercial use, our focus master will last under the most demanding of conditions.
- Made from phase 3 canvas backed Rexene
- Structural plywood backing
- Extra heavy duty, high rebound inner padding
- 16 Gauge powder coated steel frame
- Multiple fixing points
- Ideal for perfecting boxing techniques
- Great for boxercise classes
- 75cm x 38cm x 25cm
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
Boxing items are covered by a 6 month manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product (excluding clearance items). As you can well imagine the products we sell are used in extremely harsh conditions and are subject to extensive wear and tear by the end user.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.