Muscle Motion 5 Pairs Rubber Hex (1kg to 5kg) Dumbbell with Rack including:
- 5 pairs of Muscle Motion Rubber Hex Dumbbells - 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg and 5kg
- Dumbbell Rack
Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Commercial grade
- Rubber coated ends for durability and protection
- Embossed weight identification in kg
- Ergonomically contoured chromed and knurled dumbbell grip
- Hexagonal design prevents dumbbell from rolling
- 5 pairs of dumbbells range from 1kg to 5kg in 1kg increments
- Made of 14-gauge steel structure.
- Matte black powder coat finishing.
- Suitable for a variety of dumbbells: Chrome/Rubber Hex/Vinyl.
- "H" shape base to add stability.
- Plastic lips to prevent the dumbbells from scratch.
Five pairs of dumbbell slots.
Height: 66cm | Length: 36cm | Width: 32cm
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out