Muscle Motion Flat Incline Decline Adjustable Weight Bench AB1013 Leg Extension/Curl Attachment
If you're looking to target and strengthen your quadriceps and hamstrings, the Leg Extension and Leg Curl attachment is the perfect addition to your workout routine. Designed to provide a comprehensive lower body workout, this attachment serves as an excellent complement to the Muscle Motion AB1013 Flat Incline Decline Bench (FID).
The Leg Developer Attachment comes equipped with an Olympic sleeve adapter, allowing you to use Olympic plates for added versatility and intensity. Whether you prefer Standard or Olympic plates, this attachment can accommodate both options, making it suitable for a wide range of fitness enthusiasts.
Bench Sold Separately
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out