Easily micro load up to an extra 20lbs on your weight stack machine! Compatible with our Functional Trainer, Lat Pulldown and Cable Tower with Weight Stacks.
IMPORTANT: The Weight Stack Pin was designed for micro loading up to 20lbs only. Loading beyond the 20lb limit could permanently damage your weight machine. NEVER use the Weight Stack Pin as a replacement for the selectorized pin.
- 3.7″ loadable length
- Max Capacity: 20lbs
- 1.4lb empty weight
- Chrome coated
- Spring collar included
- Locking hitch pin
- Total Length: 210mm
- Sleeve Length: 95mm
- Rod Length: 108mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 50mm
- Rod Diameter: 10mm
Buy the Muscle Motion Weight Stack Pin online from Gym Direct. We have been the largest gym equipment provider in Australia since 2007.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out